Joomla 5 Notice

We are pleased to announce that as of January 29, 2024, all of our Joomla extensions are compatible with Joomla 5.

For all who are still updateing from Joomla 3 to Joomla 4: Joomla 4 Migration instructions are available here:

There is now a separate Documentation for Visforms for Joomla 4 and for Visforms for Joomla 5!

Forum

Visforms Subscription user can ask questions in our forum. Please log in with the relevant user first.
Everybody can access the forum for reading.

Please only ask 1 question per topic.

Due to public holidays and vacations, longer response times can be expected for inquiries in the forum between May 18, 2024 and June 2, 2024.

field separator

More
10 years 6 months ago #279 by donleo78
field separator was created by donleo78
Hi! I find this extension awesome! i can create a great form in minutes.
I find only some minor problems:

the label of the fields are too small, but i solved it via css (width:100%, same with input field), but maybe that interferes with the separator field (i wanted to put Name and Surname in separate fields, but in same line).
It works fine with buttons anyway.

Anyway, great extension! Thanks a lot!

More
10 years 6 months ago #280 by Administrator AV
Replied by Administrator AV on topic Re:field separator
Hi donleo78,

it's very encouraging to get such a response. Thank you very much!

At the moment the structure is that the label is displayed as a block element that is floated to the left. The input just follows the label. Each label/input pair is wrapped in a div. After the div there is a p element with clear both which causes the next label to be displayed in a new "line".

At first thought I can't see an easy way to display two label/input pair in one line. Sorry.

Kind Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).

More
10 years 6 months ago #283 by donleo78
Replied by donleo78 on topic Re:field separator
Thanks for the answer! :cheer:
mmm, I undesrtand now... maybe with some specific css class and position or floating...
i will try and see what happens... and of course I will share the answer if i find it.

See ya!

Moderators: Administrator AVAdministrator IV