Joomla 5 Notice

We are pleased to announce that as of January 29, 2024, all of our Joomla extensions are compatible with Joomla 5.

For all who are still updateing from Joomla 3 to Joomla 4: Joomla 4 Migration instructions are available here:

There is now a separate Documentation for Visforms for Joomla 4 and for Visforms for Joomla 5!

Forum

Visforms Subscription user can ask questions in our forum. Please log in with the relevant user first.
Everybody can access the forum for reading.

Please only ask 1 question per topic.

Due to public holidays and vacations, longer response times can be expected for inquiries in the forum between May 18, 2024 and June 2, 2024.

How to hide "visform" at the top of the form

More
10 years 5 months ago #333 by Enzoabb
Hi all,

How can I hide "Visform" label at the top of the form?

I searched into language file but I didn't find the right place.

Is also possible to change some words like "Required"? How can I do that?

thank you for support!

More
10 years 5 months ago #338 by Administrator AV
Replied by Administrator AV on topic Aw: How to hide "visform" at the top of the form
Hi Enzoabb,

usually there is not just a "Visforms" label at the top of the Form. I suspect you use Visforms in a module. When you install a module extension Joomla creates one first module of that type and I think this one will be created with the name Visforms. When you use this module, which is installed by default, and make no changes, I think there might be a Label "Visforms" at the top. In this case you have to use the "Show title" Option to hide the module title or you could just change the title an have a better on at the top of your form.

About your translation questions please check here:
www.vi-solutions.de/de/forum/19-joomla-e...uage-not-working#128

Kind Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).

Moderators: Administrator AVAdministrator IV