Joomla 5 Notice

We are pleased to announce that as of January 29, 2024, all of our Joomla extensions are compatible with Joomla 5.

For all who are still updateing from Joomla 3 to Joomla 4: Joomla 4 Migration instructions are available here:

There is now a separate Documentation for Visforms for Joomla 4 and for Visforms for Joomla 5!

Forum

Visforms Subscription user can ask questions in our forum. Please log in with the relevant user first.
Everybody can access the forum for reading.

Please only ask 1 question per topic.

Due to public holidays and vacations, longer response times can be expected for inquiries in the forum between May 18, 2024 and June 2, 2024.

Captcha fail on Iphone

More
10 years 1 month ago #515 by Moreira
Captcha fail on Iphone was created by Moreira
Hello,

I use visforms on Joomla 2.5. The form works correctly on other devices, but not in Iphone, Safari and IOS 7.1. Returns a message that the capcha code is not valid, even if it is write correctly.

Do you know why this happen?
thanks!

More
10 years 1 month ago #516 by Administrator AV
Replied by Administrator AV on topic Captcha fail on Iphone
Hi Moreira,

sorry, I have no idea.

It's good to hear, that Visforms works on many devices correctly. I didn't try to build a component for mobiles and have done not tests in that direction.

Since Visforms 2.0.x you can choose between the "Visforms" Captcha and the Google Recaptcha. Have you tried both types? Maybe the Recaptchas works.

Please let me know your results. And thanks for the information. I'll keep it in mind as an open point.

Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).

Moderators: Administrator AVAdministrator IV