Joomla 5 Notice

We are pleased to announce that as of January 29, 2024, all of our Joomla extensions are compatible with Joomla 5.

For all who are still updateing from Joomla 3 to Joomla 4: Joomla 4 Migration instructions are available here:

There is now a separate Documentation for Visforms for Joomla 4 and for Visforms for Joomla 5!

Forum

Visforms Subscription user can ask questions in our forum. Please log in with the relevant user first.
Everybody can access the forum for reading.

Please only ask 1 question per topic.

Due to public holidays and vacations, longer response times can be expected for inquiries in the forum between May 18, 2024 and June 2, 2024.

Listbox or radio button data not emailing properly

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #540 by whouse
When I create a list box or radio buttons, the data for the value is all that is saved in the data or sent in the email. The label selection is not included. Probably something I did wrong but I was hoping you could help.

Thanks!

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #541 by whouse
Nevermind. I figured it out. The value is what is saved and the label is what is displayed on the form. Makes sense after I thought about it a little while. This is the same for list boxes as well as radio buttons and I'm sure checkboxes also.

Thanks for the wonderful component. Best form component out there!

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #542 by Administrator AV
Replied by Administrator AV on topic Listbox or radio button data not emailing properly
Hi whouse,

I've decided to reduce my work time on weekends and therefore didn't see your post first from sunday til now. I would have answered you today.

I'm glad you figured it by yourself.

Kind Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #543 by whouse
I can't blame you for not working weekends! Hope you had a good one.
I had enough time to figure how dumb I was and worked through it. :)
Again, thank you for a wonderful component!

Moderators: Administrator AVAdministrator IV