Joomla 5 Notice

We are pleased to announce that as of January 29, 2024, all of our Joomla extensions are compatible with Joomla 5.

For all who are still updateing from Joomla 3 to Joomla 4: Joomla 4 Migration instructions are available here:

There is now a separate Documentation for Visforms for Joomla 4 and for Visforms for Joomla 5!

Forum

Visforms Subscription user can ask questions in our forum. Please log in with the relevant user first.
Everybody can access the forum for reading.

Please only ask 1 question per topic.

Due to public holidays and vacations, longer response times can be expected for inquiries in the forum between May 18, 2024 and June 2, 2024.

Mail from form to me Not working

More
10 years 1 week ago #548 by chaz1974
Mail from form to me Not working was created by chaz1974
Hello I searched all over these forms and have not found an answer to this issue. When I submit the form it is redirecting me correctly and sending the email to the user who filled out the form so I know mail is working from the sever but I thought I set it to also send me an email hat email is not coming. I have put my email address in the mail to the cc and the bcc fields same result. Any help would be great.

More
10 years 1 week ago #549 by Administrator AV
Replied by Administrator AV on topic Mail from form to me Not working
Hi cahz194,

there is a parameter "Email result" in forms "Mail Options" tab which has to be set to "yes".

If the form sends the user email correctly and the parameter mentioned above is set correctly and you set your email address in "Mail To" parameter, you can be sure that the result mail is send properly by visforms. The problem lies with receiving the mail that is with your email provider or your email client. It is sent but you do not receive it, for example because the provider marks the mail as spam or something like that.

Look in that direction to solve the problem.

Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).

Moderators: Administrator AVAdministrator IV