Joomla 5 Notice

We are pleased to announce that as of January 29, 2024, all of our Joomla extensions are compatible with Joomla 5.

For all who are still updateing from Joomla 3 to Joomla 4: Joomla 4 Migration instructions are available here:

There is now a separate Documentation for Visforms for Joomla 4 and for Visforms for Joomla 5!

Forum

Visforms Subscription user can ask questions in our forum. Please log in with the relevant user first.
Everybody can access the forum for reading.

Please only ask 1 question per topic.

How to display two (or more) fields in one row?

More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #1651 by Administrator AV
Replied by Administrator AV on topic How to display two (or more) fields in one row?
Hi Sam12,

I took a look at your form.

Sadly the template does not support the bootstrap 2.3.2 css as it comes with Joomla! and which uses the class attributes "row-fluid" and "span1, span2..." to create rows with up to 12 columns, as I described in the documentation.

The template is build on bootstrap 3.3, which uses different classes and is not compatible with the Joomla! 3.
Although the template developers have certainly done something to make their template work with Joomla! (I think they have written code that changes the class attributes create by Joomla!) the compatibility with third party extensions, like Visforms, is missing.

I'm sorry, but Visforms Layouts will not work very good on that template.

Kind Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by Administrator AV.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sam12

More
8 years 11 months ago #1652 by sam12
Thank you very much for the great job. I think I will use your forms for next project.

Moderators: Administrator AVAdministrator IV