Joomla 5 Notice

We are pleased to announce that as of January 29, 2024, all of our Joomla extensions are compatible with Joomla 5.

For all who are still updateing from Joomla 3 to Joomla 4: Joomla 4 Migration instructions are available here:

There is now a separate Documentation for Visforms for Joomla 4 and for Visforms for Joomla 5!

Forum

Visforms Subscription user can ask questions in our forum. Please log in with the relevant user first.
Everybody can access the forum for reading.

Please only ask 1 question per topic.

Probleme with 2 subdomain "Cannot redeclare class"

More
8 years 9 months ago #1934 by Administrator AV
Replied by Administrator AV on topic Probleme with 2 subdomain "Cannot redeclare class"
Hi,

thanks for that information.
This is a bit strange.
I assume, you downloaded Visforms 3.5.4 from the download section here on this website?
Did you post the code as it was before you changed it or after your change.
If you posted the code before you changed it, then how does the changed code, that works, look like?
If you posted the changed code, then how did the code look before you changed it.

Actually the original code should look exactly like the line you posted, but this is the line 248 in the controller.php.

Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).

More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #1935 by csphoenix1
Hi,

Yes you'right! It is the line 248 and not 245 (Mercurial/TortoiseHG told me the wrong line).

I downloaded Visforms 3.5.4 two days ago, here : www.vi-solutions.de/en/downloads-visform...omla-3-3-6-or-higher (I clicked on the "Download Now" button).

The code I posted was the changed code.

Before my changes, the line was:
Code:
$this->setRedirect(JRoute::_("index.php?option=com_visforms&view=visforms&layout=message&id=".$visform->id.$tmpl));

And after my changes, the line is:
Code:
$this->setRedirect("index.php?option=com_visforms&view=visforms&layout=message&id=".$visform->id.$tmpl);

Before my changes, the forms display "Form is missing" and the URL is something like that:
Code:
http://xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com/index.php/fr/?option=com_visforms&view=visforms&layout=message&id=1
After my changes, the forms display well the texte message I configured and the URL is something like that:
Code:
http://xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com/index.php/fr/?option=com_visforms&view=visforms&layout=message&id=1

So, there is a problem with JRoute and the character "&" which is transformed in "&".
:)
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by csphoenix1.

More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #1936 by Administrator AV
Replied by Administrator AV on topic Probleme with 2 subdomain "Cannot redeclare class"
Hi,

thanks a lot.
At first glance I didn't see the difference!
Yes I added that JRoute somewhere in Visforms 3.5 and did some testing which I think were fine.
But it is never possible to test every configuration and maybe I just missed that one.

I will change the source code of Visforms according to your sugestions.

Regards,
Aicha

Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by Administrator AV.

More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #1937 by csphoenix1
No problem ;)

We saw another problem concerning the "refresh button" on the captcha area.
When we choose the "mathematical captcha" in the Visform configuration, and after we click on the "refresh button" on the captcha area in the Visform's form, the new image is a text captcha and not a mathematical captcha.

I have not the time to find the solution but I think you can be glad to know it :)

Finaly, they are also a problem when we include some HTML balises in the TinyMCE editor (I think it is this editor which is used in the Visforms' form edition area).
For example if I put "<br />" balise or something like this "<meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0;URL='http://xxxxxxxxxxxxx/'" />" in the text result area, the TinyMCE editor delete these balises, wherease I allowed these balises in the TinyMCE configuration (in the Joomla Configuration). I don't know if it is normal.

Sorry for all these bad news :P

But you must know that, except this last problem, the rest of this extension is okay and work very well :)
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by csphoenix1.

More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #1940 by Administrator AV
Hi,

yes I'm glad for every bug which you find. That is the reason why I release a beta Version. It is simple not possible to test everything by myself.

About the editor problem. I have noticed that with the tinyMCE Editor you cannot save changes which you make in the HTML view directly. You have to toggle back to the editor view and save afterwards. This should at least enable you to save balises like the <br />. About the meta balise I'm not sure.

I'll look into it the captcha problem as soon as possible.

Regards,
Aicha

Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by Administrator AV.

More
8 years 9 months ago #1941 by Administrator AV
Hi,

after looking more carefully into the Captcha problem I found out that there are several code passages that contribute to this bug.I will release Visforms 3.5.5 as a bugfix for the problem soon. This Version will also fix the "Form Missing" bug you reported previously and problems with the conditional fields which were reported by other users.

Regards,
Aicha

Moderators: Administrator AVAdministrator IV