Joomla 5 Notice

We are pleased to announce that as of January 29, 2024, all of our Joomla extensions are compatible with Joomla 5.

For all who are still updateing from Joomla 3 to Joomla 4: Joomla 4 Migration instructions are available here:

There is now a separate Documentation for Visforms for Joomla 4 and for Visforms for Joomla 5!

Forum

Visforms Subscription user can ask questions in our forum. Please log in with the relevant user first.
Everybody can access the forum for reading.

Please only ask 1 question per topic.

Export(CSV): Kommazahlen nicht richtig exportiert

More
8 years 5 days ago - 8 years 5 days ago #3013 by raymond
Kann das mal jemand testen?! Bei mir kommen Datum oder sehr große Zahlen bei Kommazahlen beim Exportieren raus. In der Visforms Datenbank wird alles richtig gespeichert. Möglicherweise stellt auch Excel hier was komisches ein. Vielleicht kann man das lösen?! Vielleicht ja auch indem mal eine .xlsx oder .ods erzeugt/exportiert. Die Spezifikationen liegen doch offen, oder?

Danke schonmal.
Last edit: 8 years 5 days ago by raymond.

More
8 years 4 days ago #3017 by Administrator AV
Replied by Administrator AV on topic Export(CSV): Kommazahlen nicht richtig exportiert
Hi,

was genau ist denn beim Export falsch?

Am einfachste wäre es, wenn du zum Testen dann die Tabellen #_visforms, '#_visfields und 'die Datentabelle '#_visform_n' (n ist die id des Formulars) mit phpMyAdmin exportieren könntest und mir an contact@vi-solutions.de zukommen lassen könntest.

Gruß,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).

More
8 years 3 days ago #3020 by ferino
Hi,
I have other problem
When I select records and click on export, create a CSV file that contains not only the names of the fields but no data...
In doing so, the data is there normally stored in the database
I sending data to mail.

More
8 years 2 days ago #3023 by raymond
Open the form > Advanced (next item after Spam protection) > Export Data > Set the first two entries to no

More
8 years 1 day ago #3025 by Administrator AV
Replied by Administrator AV on topic Export(CSV): Kommazahlen nicht richtig exportiert
Hi ferino,

sadly you missed the #_visfields table in the sql file you mailed me. I cannot test the export without the field definitions specific to your configuration.

But I took a look at the data and I saw, that the record sets are all set to "unpublished". So you have to set the export options in the form configuration " Published Datasets Only" to "No". I think, this should solve your problem. (Just as Raymond wrote).

Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).

More
7 years 11 months ago #3040 by ferino
Yes, all its in configuration, sorry :)
Now it works OK.

Thank you.
Fero

Moderators: Administrator AVAdministrator IV