Edit submitted data in frontend
This feature is part of the Visforms Subscription and not available in the free Visforms version..
As a Joomla! form component Visforms itself offers you almost any option to create individual forms. It is this flexibility that opens up new areas of us for Visforms, where it is far more than a simple contact form component. Being able to manage submitted user inputs has therefore become an aspect, which becomes more and more important. This Visforms extension enables you to edit submitted user inputs in frontend. While you can allow administrators to edit all user inputs you can also allow users of your website to modify their own data.
By supporting access control down to the field level, this extension enables you to ensure effortless who may edit data and who may not. You can choose between the actions "edit own data" and "edit all data".
What is included
- New menu item type Visfroms >> Form data with edit link (Submissions for a specified form)
- New menu item type Visfroms >> My Submissions (Submissions for all forms of the logged in user
- Add search filter to the data list views which display the editable record sets
- Publish/unpublish record sets in frontend (if a user has correct permissions)
- Add form fields (in administration) that are only displayed in edit views (edit only fields) and not in the form
- Delete uploaded files and upload new ones's
- Send mail after modified data were saved
- Dispaly a "Edit form link" instead of form
Please check the documentation in order to learn in detail what yu can do with this extension and how to achieve it.