Joomla 5 Mitteilung

Wir freuen uns mitteilen zu können, dass seit dem 29. Januar 2024 alle unsere Joomla Erweiterungen mit Joomla 5 kompatible sind.

Für alle die gerade noch von Joomla 3 auf 4 aktualisieren: Anleitungen für die Joomla 4 Migration gibt es hier:

Es gibt nun auch eine eigenständige Dokumentation für Visforms für Joomla 4 und für Visforms auf Joomla 5

Forum

Visforms Subscription Inhaber können in unserem Forum Fragen stellen. Bitte mit dem entsprechenden Benutzer anmelden.
Jeder kann lesend auf das Forum zugreifen.

Bitte stellen Sie nur 1 Frage pro Thema.

Generic eMail Blacklist Not Stopping Registration

Mehr
10 Jahre 2 Monate her - 10 Jahre 2 Monate her #394 von NutraCea
Here is what I'm looking at (for the last 3 days), as you can see the Generic eMail Blacklist is NOT stopping Regsitrations

SpamBot Settings:

SpamBot Users:

SpamBot Logs:
Letzte Änderung: 10 Jahre 2 Monate her von NutraCea.

Mehr
10 Jahre 2 Monate her #397 von Administrator AV
Administrator AV antwortete auf Generic eMail Blacklist Not Stopping Registration
Hi,

thanks for all those informations.
I tested the plugin up and down, but I can't find any error in it. It even works correct when I include that ywerty.ru without @ (as in the screenshot below) in the blacklist.

The only reason I could think of is, that somehow the plugin is only included during login process but is not included during registration process. That would explain the logs which are all logs about prevented logins.

Do you use standard Joomla! User Registration on your website without any overrides?

Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).

Mehr
10 Jahre 2 Monate her #398 von NutraCea
Hello and thank you for your response. There was no screenshot as you mentioned but I'll take your wrod for it.

So it looks like it's working for logins, but I have the settings as you can see in the screenshot set to "Registration" and not Regsitration and Login?

For Registration I use RSForms, which just allows me to add extra Fields to the Standard Joomla Regsitration form.

Could this be causing the issue even though RSForms uses the Standard Joomla Registration Form?

Thank you

Mehr
10 Jahre 2 Monate her #399 von Administrator AV
Administrator AV antwortete auf Generic eMail Blacklist Not Stopping Registration
Hi,

yes you got it right.

if you use RSForms for registration, that could absolutly explain why the plugin fails on registration but works on login.

I have to get the email from the registration form and I think that this is not working because in RSForms this field differs from the field in standard Joomla! Registration form.

Regards,
Aicha

Mehr
10 Jahre 2 Monate her #400 von NutraCea
Sorry, I didn't think RSForms could be the issue since it is one of the most popular, if not the most popular extensions for Joomla Forms.

Plus, it integrates/uses the actual Joomla Standard Registration Form.

Using RSForms their component says this:

The Joomla! Registration Plugin allows integration between RSForm! Pro and the Joomla! registration.

Which allows me to "map" the Fields directly to the Standard Reg. Form.

On the left side you will find the fields from Joomla! registration. You can map them to RSForm! Pro fields, so that they will automatically be populated with user-supplied data.

Name = First Name
Username = Username
E-mail = eMail
Verify E-mail = ceMail
Password = Password
Verify Password = cPassword

Hope this helps you find what could be wrong?

Thanks.

Mehr
10 Jahre 2 Monate her #401 von Administrator AV
Hi,

in standard Joomla! Registration the name-Attribute of the input of the email field is jform[email1]. That's the parameter value spambotcheck is looking for.

I don't know how that RSForms Plugin is working and if it would be enough to change the eMail to email1 (with a one at the end). You could try this or send me a link to your registration form.

Regards,
Aicha

Moderatoren: Administrator AVAdministrator IV