Joomla 5 Mitteilung

Wir freuen uns mitteilen zu können, dass seit dem 29. Januar 2024 alle unsere Joomla Erweiterungen mit Joomla 5 kompatible sind.

Für alle die gerade noch von Joomla 3 auf 4 aktualisieren: Anleitungen für die Joomla 4 Migration gibt es hier:

Es gibt nun auch eine eigenständige Dokumentation für Visforms für Joomla 4 und für Visforms auf Joomla 5

Forum

Visforms Subscription Inhaber können in unserem Forum Fragen stellen. Bitte mit dem entsprechenden Benutzer anmelden.
Jeder kann lesend auf das Forum zugreifen.

Bitte stellen Sie nur 1 Frage pro Thema.

Aufgrund von Feiertagen und Urlaub ist bei Anfragen im Forum in der Zeit vom 18. Mai 2024 bis zum 2. Juni 2024 mit verlängerten Antwortzeiten zu rechnen.

Frontend display page - deleting and markingrecord

Mehr
10 Jahre 7 Monate her #231 von Barbar
Hello,
is possible to add in to Frontend display page - for every record, a button to deleting selected record and checkbox for marking record (for example mark for complete task)?

Thanks for Your reply.
B.

Mehr
10 Jahre 7 Monate her #234 von Administrator AV
Hi Barbar,

allowing users in frontend to delete submitted form data is big step in a new direction which I deem very dangerous. You would have to think very carefully about the process itself and it's "access control" in particular. I'm not quite sure about it, but I think that even image galleries do not allow frontend users to delete data (images).

I'll consider that as a feature request but I think that it is more probable that I will not implement it.

Kind Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).

Mehr
10 Jahre 7 Monate her #239 von Barbar
Hi Aicha,
thank you for your quick reply.
I understand, that deleting entry is dangerous.

Here is another idea from me (only idea - I'm not programmer):
adding checkbox - or any way for marking as read (done task) and in next time don't show this entry on Frontend display page.

Barbar

Mehr
10 Jahre 7 Monate her #240 von Administrator AV
Hi Barbar,

the feature you describe is one, that I in principle I had in mind for further development, but for the backend, not the frontend. It's aim would be to deliver a parameter to select which submitted data are displayed in frontend and which not. That leads away from a "Form Generator" to a "Management System" so there is lots to think on.

Thanks for your ideas and suggestion.

Kind Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).

Mehr
10 Jahre 7 Monate her #241 von Barbar
Hello Aicha,
I'll wait for what will be the ultimate solution, but also manage items in the backend is a partial solution for me - now I have to delete records in a SQL database (but not a solution for a user who has access only to the frontend page).

nk you for your answers and your work.

Barbar

• luiaard
10 Jahre 6 Monate her #275 von luiaard
I am using VI Forms for a list with clients and data about actions connected with these clients. Since clients data changes, it would be helpfull to be able to edit records in front-end. It would also be helpfull if I could filter the output by client or any other field.

Hope you can help me.

Moderatoren: Administrator AVAdministrator IV