Joomla 5 Mitteilung

Wir freuen uns mitteilen zu können, dass seit dem 29. Januar 2024 alle unsere Joomla Erweiterungen mit Joomla 5 kompatible sind.

Für alle die gerade noch von Joomla 3 auf 4 aktualisieren: Anleitungen für die Joomla 4 Migration gibt es hier:

Es gibt nun auch eine eigenständige Dokumentation für Visforms für Joomla 4 und für Visforms auf Joomla 5

Forum

Visforms Subscription Inhaber können in unserem Forum Fragen stellen. Bitte mit dem entsprechenden Benutzer anmelden.
Jeder kann lesend auf das Forum zugreifen.

Bitte stellen Sie nur 1 Frage pro Thema.

Aufgrund von Feiertagen und Urlaub ist bei Anfragen im Forum in der Zeit vom 18. Mai 2024 bis zum 2. Juni 2024 mit verlängerten Antwortzeiten zu rechnen.

Frontend display page - deleting and markingrecord

Mehr
10 Jahre 6 Monate her #276 von Administrator AV
Hi,

thanks for your suggestions. I'm always glad for that.

Nevertheless, visforms is a form generator. It's aim is to enables you to create forms without (or very little) knowledge of HTML, CSS and JavaScript:

Developing the component already took me hundreds of hours. Furthermore I try to give really good support, for which I spend around an hour each day. It mostly turns out, that people use poor template, which causes problems with visForms (but in truth those templates don't work with other thirdparty extenstions and sometime even core components either). Or for example they haven't configured their Joomla! mailer properly. Or they just don't konw how to administer a Joomla! website. It's almost never a bug in visForms. Sometime I even don't get a thank you for that support or receive for example a small donation or a good review on Joomla! Extensions directory.

Well that's not your problem, but I have to reconsider what I'm able to afford and first and foremost I want to make the form generator better (include html5 form elements, update it for Joomla! 3 and so on).

What you seek is a data management component. Which is really something different. I know, that after I have refactored visForms (the task I'm on now) it will be a reasonable amount of work to extend visForms, so that you can manage the data from frontend and backend. But I have decided that I will not develop that for free. It's just not possible. I have to live on something too. So I think I will develop (about next year) such a feature and charge a small fee for it:

Kind Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).

Moderatoren: Administrator AVAdministrator IV