Joomla 5 Mitteilung

Wir freuen uns mitteilen zu können, dass seit dem 29. Januar 2024 alle unsere Joomla Erweiterungen mit Joomla 5 kompatible sind.

Für alle die gerade noch von Joomla 3 auf 4 aktualisieren: Anleitungen für die Joomla 4 Migration gibt es hier:

Es gibt nun auch eine eigenständige Dokumentation für Visforms für Joomla 4 und für Visforms auf Joomla 5

Forum

Visforms Subscription Inhaber können in unserem Forum Fragen stellen. Bitte mit dem entsprechenden Benutzer anmelden.
Jeder kann lesend auf das Forum zugreifen.

Bitte stellen Sie nur 1 Frage pro Thema.

How can I get the ID information in Result mail

Mehr
8 Jahre 8 Monate her #2027 von poussemousse
Note : in addition to my previous message, when I switch to "YES" all Data Export options, I only get in the mail all the fields + the IP address but nothing more.
Am I missing anything ?

Mehr
8 Jahre 8 Monate her #2029 von Administrator AV
Administrator AV antwortete auf How can I get the ID information in Result mail
Hi,

ok. It looks as if the option is stored properly in database.
And, no you are not missing anything.
I have tested the feature on my local test systems as well as on a productive webserver and in both cases it worked fine.

I just release a last bugfix for Visforms 3.5 and slightly modified the code for this feature, too.
Does that help?

Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).

Mehr
8 Jahre 8 Monate her #2030 von poussemousse
Aicha,
I have updated visforms to 3.5.7, the behavior is exactly the same.
Do I have also to update Visforms modules ?

I was wondering : when I get the Result mail, links to access to the uploaded files are correct, but I thought that if I had a YES to the "Include "file upload" File " option, I should received the files attached to the mail, rather than having a link to download them from the site.
Is this behavior also normal, or is there any link with the fact I don't get back the "ID" line ?

Regards,
Poussemousse

Mehr
8 Jahre 7 Monate her #2044 von poussemousse
Problem fixed.

In fact during Visforms original installation, the component has been installed in Root\Administration folder, while Plugins and Modules are located in Root\Site\Administration folder.

During upgrade, it seems that Root\Site\Administration path has been used.

Updating "manually' Root\Administration files whith those in 3.5.7 makes everything working fine.

Moderatoren: Administrator AVAdministrator IV