Joomla 5 Mitteilung

Wir freuen uns mitteilen zu können, dass seit dem 29. Januar 2024 alle unsere Joomla Erweiterungen mit Joomla 5 kompatible sind.

Für alle die gerade noch von Joomla 3 auf 4 aktualisieren: Anleitungen für die Joomla 4 Migration gibt es hier:

Es gibt nun auch eine eigenständige Dokumentation für Visforms für Joomla 4 und für Visforms auf Joomla 5

Forum

Visforms Subscription Inhaber können in unserem Forum Fragen stellen. Bitte mit dem entsprechenden Benutzer anmelden.
Jeder kann lesend auf das Forum zugreifen.

Bitte stellen Sie nur 1 Frage pro Thema.

SpambotCheck and Community Builder

Mehr
9 Jahre 10 Monate her #624 von Administrator AV
Administrator AV antwortete auf SpambotCheck and Community Builder
Hi Robert,

I'm sorry for not having answered your post yet. I read it, but I had no time to really look at the links. That's the reason why I did not answer you in the first place. And then time past by....

As you may have noticed I have developed a Joomla! 2.5 form genearator component in the meantime which is very popular. It was a big effort and then I had to update it for Joomla! 3 which was a big effort too. Answering the form post for that extension is very time consuming too.

I had to update all the old Joomla! 1.5 Websites of my customers (and myself) and at the moment I'm preparing a relaunch of vi-solutions.de on Joomla! 3. Because of the wealth of content that is kind of a project.

So in truth I'm quite happy, that spambotcheck is working without any problems. But your request is still on the agenda and the information you gave is very much appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).

Moderatoren: Administrator AVAdministrator IV