Joomla 5 Notice

We are pleased to announce that as of January 29, 2024, all of our Joomla extensions are compatible with Joomla 5.

For all who are still updateing from Joomla 3 to Joomla 4: Joomla 4 Migration instructions are available here:

There is now a separate Documentation for Visforms for Joomla 4 and for Visforms for Joomla 5!

Forum

Visforms Subscription user can ask questions in our forum. Please log in with the relevant user first.
Everybody can access the forum for reading.

Please only ask 1 question per topic.

All forms suddenly stopped working

More
7 years 10 months ago #3242 by ChunkyLover53
Replied by ChunkyLover53 on topic All forms suddenly stopped working
Maybe this is useful, I found this using diagnostics...
Code:
[12-Jul-2016 15:17:52 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: recaptcha_response_field in /home/********/public_html/components/com_visforms/controllers/visforms.php on line 162

More
7 years 10 months ago #3243 by rs3511
Replied by rs3511 on topic All forms suddenly stopped working
Did you start with the same version of visforms that you are running now? Something kind of like this happened to me. My tables got out of sorts from trying to go roll-back a version and then re-upgrading. It seems that a network glitch or something prevented some fields from being created. Support was excellent and helped be identify which table fields needed to be recreated. I was not able to recreate the root cause so we all moved forward. I can say from unbiased experience that visforms is the best and easiest form solution for joomla available.

Can you save changes to all admin pages of the forms parameters?

More
7 years 10 months ago #3244 by rs3511
Replied by rs3511 on topic All forms suddenly stopped working
What version of PHP are you on? I'm testing php7 without issues but ran on 5.4, and 5.5 with no issues.

More
7 years 10 months ago #3245 by ChunkyLover53

rs3511 wrote: What version of PHP are you on? I'm testing php7 without issues but ran on 5.4, and 5.5 with no issues.

According to the "The Joomla Forum Post Assistant" tool I have:
PHP 5.5.37

More
7 years 10 months ago #3246 by ChunkyLover53

rs3511 wrote: Did you start with the same version of visforms that you are running now?

Yep I have not upgraded anything.

Can you save changes to all admin pages of the forms parameters?

Yes I see no problems there.

More
7 years 10 months ago #3247 by ChunkyLover53
I remember on Saturday I was working on a new form and every time I saved a new form field and then clicked on NEW to make the next one, I was logged out of the admin area and had to keep logging in. The problem went away after a while so I forgot about it. I don't know if this is related or not.... :unsure:

Moderators: Administrator AVAdministrator IV